Join us for Online Industry Sessions. See below for calendar of session topics.
Check back often for updates on upcoming sessions.
2021 Online Industry Session Calendar
Thursday Jan 28 at 9:45 am PST / 10:45 am MST
Mid-Season Temperature Check-In with Small Areas
Join us for an informal round table discussion on how the winter season is going so far. Topics will range from what is your plan if an outbreak was to happen at your hill, staffing levels, COVID protocols and more.
Click HERE to register.
Tuesday Feb 9 at 9:30 am PST / 10:30 am MST
Associate Members Open Forum Part Two
Traditional in-person trade shows provide a great opportunity for Associate members to share their products. It is quite challenging to replicate that same opportunity in a virtual setting. Join discussion on creating opportunities to engage associate members in a beneficial matter to all at the upcoming CWSAA Virtual Conference at the end of April.
Click HERE to register.
Video Recordings of the following completed sessions can be found in the Member’s Only area of the website:
- January 13, 2021: Workplace Challenges during COVID-19
- December 9, 2020: Crisis Communications Planning & Response for Ski Areas
- December 2, 2020: What we’ve learned from Opening for winter operations
- November 25, 2020: Small Areas Open Forum
- November 18, 2020: Building a Safety Business Plan
- October 14, 2020: Changes to Rental Shops this winter season
- October 7, 2020 pm: Snow sports Huddle 2
- October 7, 2020 am: Small Areas COVID roundtable
- September 30, 2020: National initiatives, CSC presentation
- September 23, 2020: Cluster Montagne Talks – Canada
- September 16, 2020: Southern Hemisphere: what we have learned from opening up winter operations
- September 9, 2020: Snowsports school huddle
- September 2, 2020: Return to Sport
- August 26, 2020: Face Coverings discussion
- July 15, 2020: We’re Open
- June 24, 2020: Load testing
- June 17, 2020: Staff Training
- June 10, 2020: Guest Communication
- June 5, 2020: Bike Parks
- June 3, 2020: Summer Adventure Products
- May 27, 2020: Hazard Assessment –
- May 20, 2020: Food & Beverage Best Practices amid COVID
- May 13, 2020: Summer Operations during COVID
- May 6, 2020: Lift maintenance during COVID
To attend a session:
- You must register for each session you’d like to attend.
- Registration is free for all CWSAA members.
- You must register by noon (pacific time) on the day prior (typically Tuesday) to the session you are attending.
- Click the register here link for the session you would like to register for.
- Complete the registration form – tell us who you are!
- You will be sent a meeting link once your registration has been approved.
For the latest industry updates, check out the CWSAA Newsletters.