Join us for Online Industry Sessions. See below for calendar of session topics.
2021 Online Industry Session Calendar
Video Recordings of the following completed sessions can be found in the Member’s Only area of the website:
- July 14, 2021: Small Areas Grant Writing
- March 3, 2021: Bike Park Forum
- February 4, 2021: Nordic Roundtable Discussion
- January 28, 2021: Mid-Season Temperature Check-In with Small Areas
- January 13, 2021: Workplace Challenges during COVID-19
- December 9, 2020: Crisis Communications Planning & Response for Ski Areas
- December 2, 2020: What we’ve learned from Opening for winter operations
- November 25, 2020: Small Areas Open Forum
- November 18, 2020: Building a Safety Business Plan
- October 14, 2020: Changes to Rental Shops this winter season
- October 7, 2020 pm: Snow sports Huddle 2
- October 7, 2020 am: Small Areas COVID roundtable
- September 30, 2020: National initiatives, CSC presentation
- September 23, 2020: Cluster Montagne Talks – Canada
- September 16, 2020: Southern Hemisphere: what we have learned from opening up winter operations
- September 9, 2020: Snowsports school huddle
- September 2, 2020: Return to Sport
- August 26, 2020: Face Coverings discussion
- July 15, 2020: We’re Open
- June 24, 2020: Load testing
- June 17, 2020: Staff Training
- June 10, 2020: Guest Communication
- June 5, 2020: Bike Parks
- June 3, 2020: Summer Adventure Products
- May 27, 2020: Hazard Assessment –
- May 20, 2020: Food & Beverage Best Practices amid COVID
- May 13, 2020: Summer Operations during COVID
- May 6, 2020: Lift maintenance during COVID
To attend a session:
- You must register for each session you’d like to attend.
- Registration is free for all CWSAA members.
- You must register by noon (pacific time) on the day prior (typically Tuesday) to the session you are attending.
- Click the register here link for the session you would like to register for.
- Complete the registration form – tell us who you are!
- You will be sent a meeting link once your registration has been approved.
For the latest industry updates, check out the CWSAA Newsletters.