CWSAA Virtual Spring Conference
April 26-29, 2021
The 2021 CWSAA spring conference was a unique week. It was virtual, but it provided important opportunities for exchange, networking, and a celebration of some special industry leaders. We hope the content proved relevant to your operations and timely for the season ahead. Thank you to the many that contributed and made it possible.
• 649 Attendees
• $13,500 raised for the small areas fund
• 15 sessions + 2 awards / showcase events
• 52 speakers
• 12.5 hours of recorded sessions
• More than 5000 messages exchanged between delegates on the Whova app
• and 1 cowboy hat (none other than CWSAA Chair Andy Cohen)!
View Session Videos:
- Many of the conference sessions were recorded and are available to view.
- Users must have access to the Member’s Only section of our website – available to Managers of CWSAA members.
- Login >> HERE – If you forgot your password, or need to request access, see links on Login page.
- Once logged in, go to “Conference & Online Sessions – Recordings & Presentations.”
2021 CWSAA Awards
The CWSAA Board of Directors has selected and congratulates three award recipients this year. During April 27 & April 29 virtual conference Awards & Industry Showcase events, the 2021 recipients were announced and recognized through special video presentations. The recipients of the 2021 CWSAA Awards are:
- 2021 Lars Fossberg Excellence Award – Sam Oettli
- 2021 Jim Marshall Leadership Award – Bob Bell
- 2021 Jimmie Spencer Lifetime Achievement Award – Bill Dunlop
Read More about the 2021 Awards Recipients in The Canada West Way.
2021 Conference Sponsors
Thank you to our Showcase Members for supporting the conference