Join us for CWSAA’s 2nd Bike Park Forum is a one-day conference on Tuesday October 1 at SilverStar Mountain Resort. This forum will cover important safety & risk topics, design & construction, as well as growing the sport of ski area mountain biking.
Take advantage of early bird rates and register by August 16. Please note, meetings & dinner package includes breakfast, lunch & dinner on October 1. All prices below include GST.
- Early Bird, Meeting & dinner (register by Aug 16): $140.
- Regular Rate, Meeting & dinner (after Aug 16): $160.
- Dinner Only: $40.
For details on the BC-Yukon Fall Division Meeting (Oct 2 & 3 at SilverStar) CLICK HERE.
While the agenda is still being developed, some of the Bike Park Forum topics include:
- E-bikes & uphill riding. Look at opportunities to embrace E-Bikes
- Current trends for retail and rental – comparison of different bike styles
- Prevention & reduction of staff injuries
- How to manage multi use of mountain trails, access to trails after operational hours
- Safety & Risk Management best practices on signage and placement
- Panel Discussion on signage
- Option A – afternoon ride down Pipe Dream to view trail build, berms, wood work, signage, etc.. Participants must have own gear
- Option B – afternoon session to build and shape table top in pump track
Agenda Subject to Change!
- Studios from $99
- One bedroom suite from $134 (all king and queen size hide bed)
- Two bedroom suites from $169
Group Booking cutoff date: September 28, 2019
Booking by calling: 1.800.663.4431 and reference the CWSAA Conference
Vance Creek Hotel & Conference Centre at SilverStar Mountain Resort booking info:
- Vance Creek Hotel – One Bedroom Suite $ 99.00
- Vance Creek Hotel – Standard rooms with 2 queens or 1 King $99.00 (very limited quantity)
- Vance Creek Hotel – Monashee suite, King bed & pullout $150.00 (very limited quantity)
- Chilcoot Lodge – Standard Room $ 99.00
- Chilcoot Lodge – One Bedroom Suite $ 134.00
- Chilcoot Lodge – 1 bedroom suite with King bed $158.00 (very limited quantity)
Group Booking cutoff date: August 31, 2019
Book by calling: 250-549-5191 and reference the CWSAA Conference