The Snow Safety Department at The Lake Louise Ski Resort is holding spring interviews and ski tests for SKI PATROL positions all levels for the 2019 - 2020 Winter season.
If you are an advanced skier with committed customer service skills, and have a passion for working in the beautiful mountains of Banff National Park, then email the Patrol office for an appointment. The session will include an interview and a skiing ability assessment.
Requirements for the position include:
- Advanced skiing ability
- 80+ hour advanced first aid course certification (by October 2019)
Also beneficial are:
- Previous patrol experience
- Canadian Avalanche Association Level 1
- Mountaineering / backcountry travel experience
- Knowledge of LLSR
- Higher level of medical training (ie. EMR or EMT)
- Skills with ropes or lift evacuation
This year’s hiring clinic dates are Wednesday March 27th and Sunday March 31st 2019 at The Lake Louise Ski Resort
To register your interest please apply on our website: