Snow Valley Edmonton is dedicated to providing year-round, premier outdoor adventures in the heart of the city.
Snow Valley believes its Team members are an integral component of its success and encourages personal development for all members. The Snow Valley Team is customer focused and is dedicated to exceeding guest expectations at all times.
- You have a proven record of accomplishment in a similar position.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- You have well-developed interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a variety of people and an outgoing, friendly personality.
- You demonstration organizational skills.
- As the Administrative Assistant, Perform administrative duties as a support to the Human Resources Generalist and the administrative team.
- Answer telephones and greet visitors at the reception area.
- Open, sort and distribute correspondence faxes, emails and general mailbox voice mail messages.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Use word processing and spread sheets to prepare reports and memos as required.
- Receive and distribute donation requests as required.
- Operate and assist with the maintenance of office equipment such as fax machines, photocopiers, laminating machine and computer scanning equipment.
- Track season pass, lift tickets, and other promotional items.
- Assist the Human Resources Generalist with the planning and execution of internal events.
- Prepare and mail out correspondence with hillside neighbors.
- Recording meeting minutes as required.
- Be knowledgeable about the various products and services Snow Valley offers.
- Be aware of promotional & special events, school bookings, corporate and group functions in order to relay and help direct staff for these events.
- The position of Administrative Assistant is year round. Hours range from 24 -32 per week.
- Flexible work schedule as evenings and weekends are required on occasion.
- This position is primarily office-based and will involve working on a computer at a desk.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and to submit your resume, please contact Jennifer at [email protected]
This position will be posted until a suitable candidate is found
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
See www.snowvalley. ca for further information