Work, Live and Play
Sun Peaks Resort Corporation has proved to be one of the highest levels of customer service providers within the ski industry and we can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort Corporation has many benefits to offer their year round employees including:
• Winter Alpine/Nordic Passes, Summer Lift Passes and Golf Membership
• Daily Feature Lunch Program
• Monthly Staff Recognition Dinners and Events
• Corporation wide discounts
• Network and interact with our diverse culture
The maintenance departments are always searching for positive, enthusiastic individuals with a proven background in office administration. Under the guidance of the Maintenance Director, you will receive a fun, interactive and team work oriented job experience within the Maintenance Departments.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Maintenance and repair of Snowcats and other mobile equipment as directed.
• Maintain work orders and maintenance records as directed.
• Keep a clean, organized, safe work environment.
• Dependable, timely and co-operative.
• Adhere to all Sun Peaks Resort LLP policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
• Attend SPRLLP sponsored Orientation session
• Extend the highest degree of courtesy and respect in all dealings with SPRLLP management, staff, co-workers, and guests at all times.
• Accept and follow the direction of any SPRLLP supervisor or Manager as may be requested.
• Maintenance of other equipment according to skills.
• Maintain positive attitude and provide excellent customer service to all departments.
• To perform all duties assigned by the Vehicle Maintenance Manager & Maintenance Director
• 3rd Year Heavy Duty Mechanic Trade Certification Preferred
• **Previous experience working on Snowcats an asset
• Understands and works towards departments and company’s goals and objectives
• Self-motivated, mature, requires minimum supervision, and works well with others, able to lead by example, willing and able to work outdoors and in all weather conditions
• Ability to operate snowmobiles, ATVs and 4x4 trucks and other powered equipment in a safe and responsible manner
• Good communication skills with ability to work with others
• Ability to think quickly and follow all safety procedures
• Working knowledge of current WCB regulations. Able to provide Industry Training Authority with proper prerequisite skills
• Valid BC Class 5 driver's license