Our guests feel on top of the world with your fantastic customer service and engaging personality. As a server in Canada’s most elevated restaurant, you provide guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible, while enjoying a 360° view of the Canadian Rockies.
- Prepare, clean and stock the bar for opening.
- Provide guests with exceptional customer service and take drink orders in a timely, courteous, safety-conscious and professional manner.
- Ensure guest bills are accurate and perform cash handling (making change, maintaining float, processing credit card and debit transactions).
- Monitor bar inventory and ensure that supplies are adequately stocked.
- Ensure that inventory and closing procedures are performed consistently and accurately.
- Assist with layout for dining or special functions and general cleanup of facilities.
- Perform a variety of related duties as requested by Managers and Team Leads.
- Have Serving It Right, ProServe, or other course in the responsible service of alcohol.
- Have a minimum of two years previous bartending experience.
- Are able to consistently provide a polished and professional appearance to guests.
- Preferably have a comprehensive knowledge of fine food, wine and service.
- Have knowledge of Point Of Sale systems - asset, not required.
- Have a valid First Aid Ticket (OFA3) - beneficial, not required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Are able to stand for extended periods of time and lift light objects.
- Can withstand brief exposure to extreme weather conditions (rain, snow, wind, cold) in a mountain environment.
- A staff season’s pass for the resort.
- Discounts on food, retail and hotels.
- Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Click here to apply today!