Website Sea to Sky Gondola
Hours Per Week: 25-40 (weather and Guest visit dependent)
Hours Per Week: 16-20 (weather and Guest visit dependent)
At the Sea to Sky Gondola, we make it easy for people to connect with the great outdoors. We work hard to make sure both our team members, and our guests, have a great experience. Join our team and work in a spectacular outdoor recreation environment with a progressive and fun organization.
Our Cleaners are integral to the daily operations of the Sea to Sky Gondola and the cleanliness and sanitization of our facilities is of utmost importance to us. Our cleaners move between the Summit lodge and the basecamp, while guests are present, ensuring all areas remain clean and tidy and sanitized. This includes maintaining the cleanliness of washrooms, all food service areas and managing waste.
All team members at Sea to Sky Gondola are expected to abide by and follow company policy, Provincial Health Orders and WorksafeBC requirements regarding Covid-19.
- Do you enjoy cleaning?
- Are you comfortable making conversation with guests while you work?
- Are you a self-starter who is detail oriented?
If so, keep reading to find out more about the role…
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and sanitize all areas of the operation, including high touch points, washrooms, floors, tables, and offices
- Follow all protocols to ensure proper cleaning products are used to safely clean and sanitize
- Complete regular walkabouts to check cleanliness of all areas of the Summit Lodge and Basecamp
- Jump in to help other team members with bussing when required
- Answer guest questions and make conversations with guest while working
- Ensure outdoor areas are swept often and are kept clean throughout business hours
- Ensure all exterior and interior garbage and recycling bins are kept clean and empty to minimize attractants for wildlife
Required Skills and Experience:
- Physically fit with the ability to do physical work for 8 to 10 hours in a row
- Strong time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Safety oriented with the ability and commitment to following all Worksafe procedures
- Must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Criminal record check required
- Proof of vaccination against Covid-19 required
If you answered yes to the questions above, can see yourself performing the duties listed, and have the qualifications we are looking for, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Staff Accommodation may be available, with shared and single rooms, in newly constructed houses and apartments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com