When our guests are looking to replenish their energy on the mountain, you are waiting to provide for them as a member of our Food & Beverage Team. You prioritize the safe handling and distribution of food, while maximizing guest experience. You take pride in providing guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
- Ensure a friendly atmosphere for both guests and staff, maximizing quality of service.
- Prepare, cook, and plate food to established quality and presentation standards.
- Ensure that food is received, stored, handled and prepared in a hygienic and safe manner.
- Assist with inventory and menu development as needed.
- Maintain effective communication through restaurant and with teammates.
- Promote a safe, sanitized work environment, ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness, safety and food storage management.
- Participate in orientation, team meetings, regular cleaning, and season-end clean and close procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work flexible shifts with varying hours, primarily working between 24 to 40 hours per week, weather permitting.
- Have 1 year previous experience in a food preparation role in a professional dining establishment.
- Have a love of, and passion for, food and cooking.
- Have a culinary background, education, or diploma - an asset.
- Have Food Safe or other food handling certification - an asset.
- Are able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Are able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- A staff season's pass for downhill biking, hiking and more.
- A competitive wage.
- Discounts on food, retail golf and hotels.
- Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Click here to apply today!
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.