The Customer Support Advisor will work under the supervision of the Customer Support Supervisor and will be responsible to provide support for Spare Part Sales, Service requests and the local operation activities. The incumbent is proficient in the duties normally assigned to an experienced Customer Service Representative.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional customer support to all customers either in person, telephone, email
- Manage spare parts orders and service requests within the Enterprise Resource(s) Planning (ERP) system
- Provide, manage and coordinate services and local emergency spare parts
- Participate in the Emergency Call Program on a rotational basis
- Provide and coordinate customer technical and bulletin support
- Prepare cost estimates and service quotations
- Perform updates to technical drawings and documents
- Handle customer complaints, returns, credits, non-compliance activities
- Coordinate transport shipments and couriers
- Shipping /receiving and rerouting with suppliers and informing clients on updates
- Assist to perform Customer courtesy visits
- Assist in recommended tools & spare parts program
- Attend meetings as a member of the Canadian Customer Support team
- Assist and collaborate with other departments within the supply chain management
- Engineering Technologist or Technician (Electrical, Mechanical or Civil) or other field with the relevant experiences
- Previous experience in parts store, automotive, heavy machinery or aviation industry
- Technical knowledge of mechanics
- Excellent communication and writing skills (English)
- Sens of responsibility and great organisation skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of an ERP or MRP system
- Familiarity with CSA Z-98 Code (asset)
- Bilingual French or German (asset)
- Availability for occasional travel
- Valid Driver’s License
What we offer:
- Permanent position. Standard work week is 40 hours. Standard work days are Monday to Friday, but occasionally, work must be performed on weekends or after hours where a project or emergency demands.
- Flexible hours
- Insurance plan
- Employee Aid program
- Employee recognition program
Who are we?
Doppelmayr Canada Ltd, subsidiary of Doppelmayr/Garaventa, the world's leading ropeway transport company, has been in Canada since mid 1960s with current headquarters located in Saint-Jerome, province of Quebec. The parent company, located in Austria and founded in 1891, is continuously expanding around the world and specializes in the manufacturing of passenger and material transport equipment and provides products and services tailored to its customers in more than 90 countries.
Does this opportunity interest you?
To apply, please send your resume to the following address: [email protected] mentioning in your e-mail subject the job title you are applying for.
Looking forward your application!