Website Cypress Mountain
Work Where You Love Play
Work Where You Love to Play… Join the dynamic team at Cypress Mountain and be part of the Summer Mountain Coaster operations!
If you are looking for a FUN outdoor, team-based summer job, joining the Coaster Crew is the perfect opportunity for you! The Summer Lift/Coaster Crew are responsible for operation of the chairlift and the mountain coaster. Full time and part time positions available.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to the following):
• Completing chairlift and coaster daily checklists
• Operation of chairlift and mountain coaster
• Control the flow of passengers using chairlift as well as coaster
• Instructing Guests on use of chair and mountain coaster
• Transporting toboggans onto and off of chairlift (this task requires repetitive heavy lifting)
• Set-up and take down of maze gates/signage/line control
• Any other work as assigned
• Enthusiastic and guest service oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Must have a passion for the outdoors
• Must be able to do strong physical labour (transporting toboggans)
• Work outside in all weather conditions
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to move up to 50lbs
• Minimum age requirement is 18 years old
• Must be able to work flexible shifts (we are open weekends and holidays)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to legally work in Canada
• Driver’s license and reliable transportation is an asset but not required
• Wage: $16.20/hour
• End of Summer Bonus Program (5%)
• Discounts on Retail items
• Discounts on F&B
• FUN work atmosphere in unique environment!
Visit www.cypressmountain.com/positions to apply online.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit cypressmountain.com.