What can you expect working as a Dispatcher?
As a Dispatcher you will have two areas of responsibility:
Maintaining an efficient and professional communications system for all of Sunshine Village. Including:
- an accurate daily log of all communications
- initiation of emergency procedures
- monitoring and documenting of radio communications on hill
- answering of multiple phone lines, including the priority emergency lines, and
- the distribution of pertinent information to appropriate personnel including off hill agencies and organizations.Acting as the Administrator for the Mountain Operations department. Including:
- Data entry
- Filing and photocopying
- Purchase ordering
- Daily financial record keeping; and
- Shielding the Managers and Supervisors of the department during busy times and emergencies.