When our guests are looking to replenish their energy on the mountain, you are waiting to provide for them as a member of the Food & Beverage Team. You prioritize the safe handling and distribution of food, while maximizing guest experience. You take pride in providing the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
- Ensure that all equipment in the kitchens and dish washing areas is clean and in good working condition, reporting any deficiencies.
- Ensure adequate levels of cutlery, dishware and glassware are in stock and delivered to all necessary outlets.
- Ensure that washrooms and lobby areas are kept clean and supplies are replenished.
- Maintain a clean and safe work space.
- Demonstrate a commitment to exceeding guest and coworker expectations on a daily basis.
- Manage our sustainability systems, ensuring recycling and garbage are sorted and transported to the appropriate facilities.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned.
- Work flexible shifts with varying hours, primarily working part time between 24 to 40 hours per week, weather permitting.
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and succeed in the hospitality industry.
- Have previous kitchen experience (an asset, not required).
- Possess a Food Safe or have food handling certification - an asset.
- Are able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Are capable of lifting up to 30 pounds and standing for extended periods of time.
- A staff season’s pass for downhill biking, hiking and more.
- Discounts on rentals, bike gear, food, retail, golf and hotels.
- An amazing work environment – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!