Come join our leadership team at Eagle’s Eye Restaurant, Canada’s Most Elevated Dining Experience, located at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort! You are an enthusiastic leader with exceptional communication skills who has a passion for the mountain lifestyle. Working under the direction of our Food & Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for the administration, direction, supervision and service quality of the Eagle’s Eye Restaurant.
- Be an advocate for health and safety, ensuring a clean, safe & fun working environment.
- Achieve key objectives and targets established for the Eagle’s Eye Restaurant and Suites, ensuring these facilities have the necessary resources to deliver on objectives.
- Provide direction and guidance to the Eagle’s Eye Team, ensuring effective communication between other departments to fulfill overall resort objectives.
- Drive high service standards and enhance quality of offerings, including presentation of menus and developing the wine program through key suppliers.
- Assist with the development of seasonal operating budgets and monitor expenses.
- Participate the planning, execution and follow up of weddings, special events and group functions.
- Represent Kicking Horse Mountain Resort to suppliers, sponsors and business representatives in a professional and ethical manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a leadership role within a resort Food & Beverage operation.
- Are passionate about the mountain/resort lifestyle.
- Have a dynamic, outgoing & enthusiastic attitude, providing an exceptional guest experience.
- Hold a proven track record in developing and maintaining service standards.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of fine food, wine and service.
- Have previous special function, event or wedding experience.
- Have experience administering an operating budget and managing operating/labour costs.
- Are fluent with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Point-of-Sale software.
- May be exposed for periods of extreme weather on resort (snow, cold, rain, wind).
- Are able to work extended and flexible hours, including evenings, weekends & holidays.
- Are physically capable of standing for extending periods and lifting up to 30 pounds.
- Hold a WSET, ISG or equivalent certificate - an asset.
- Hold a post-graduate diploma, certification, or degree - an asset.
- A staff season’s pass for the resort and local mountains.
- A competitive wage with extended health benefits.
- Discounts on food, retail, golf and hotels.
- Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered.