Our guests feel on top of the world with your fantastic customer service and engaging personality. As a server in Canada’s most elevated restaurant, you provide guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible, while enjoying a 360° view of the Canadian Rockies.
- Escort patrons to their seats, provide menus, and take guests’ orders courteously.
- Ensure that food service is prompt, that the meal meets the guest’s expectations and that all bills are accurate.
- Cash handling accountabilities include making change, maintaining a float and processing credit card and debit transactions.
- Prepare and stock the dining room, assisting with layout changes special functions.
- Schedule dining reservations, arrange parties, and organize any special services.
- Perform related duties as requested by Team Leads and Managers.
- Work flexible shifts with varying hours, primarily working part time between 24 to 40 hours per week, weather permitting.
- Have Serving It Right, ProServe, or other course in the responsible service of alcohol.
- Have a minimum of one year previous food & beverage service experience.
- Are able to consistently provide a polished and professional appearance to guests.
- Preferably have a comprehensive knowledge of fine food, wine and service.
- Have knowledge of Point Of Sale systems - asset, not required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Are able to stand for extended periods of time and lift light objects.
- Can withstand brief exposure to extreme weather conditions (rain, snow, wind, cold) in a mountain environment.
- A staff season’s pass for the resort.
- Discounts on food, rentals, family & friend lift tickets, retail and more.
- Ride breaks.
- Pro deals.
- An amazing work environment – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship will be considered for seasonal roles.