Work where you play… Join the dynamic team at Cypress Mountain, work in a world class facility and enjoy awesome terrain.
As part of the Operations Team our electricians are responsible for the installation, repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of our electrical infrastructure including power distribution, lift system, snowmaking, buildings and other utilities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to the following):
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications
- Test/troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronic equipment and components
- Install, test, repair low voltage, PLC, panel installations, transformers, motors/controls and other applications
- Work in conjunction with the lift operations team in operations and maintenance of the Lift system.
- Any other work as assigned
- Supervision of non-trade personnel in regards to lift start-up or maintenance
- Interprovincial Certified (Red Seal) Electrician (preferred)
- Passenger Ropeways, Snowmaking systems experience an asset
- Knowledge and diagnostic skills on motor controls, PLCS and AC/DC drives
- Knowledge and understanding of the Canadian Electric Code
- Knowledge of high voltage circuitry and protection devices
- Working at heights (on trail lighting, chairlift towers)
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50lbs
- Work shift work, holidays and overtime as required
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must be able to legally work in Canada
- Any applicable safety training is an asset (i.e. WHMIS, Fall protection)
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Wage: competitive compensation package – depending on experience
- Benefits package including extended health/dental/life insurance
- Skiing/riding benefits
- Free Lessons (when available)
- Discounts in Cypress Creek Grill
- FUN work atmosphere in unique environment!
Visit www.cypressmountain.com/positions to apply online.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.