You are an organized, motivated individual who will provide support to the Human Resources team, assisting in creating a memorable employee experience for staff of Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. You are an effective administrator as well as an outgoing and enthusiastic member of the team, handling the administration of the Human Resources function and supporting the seasonal staff hiring process. If you exceed at working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and love to ski or snowboard, this job is for you!
· Review incoming seasonal resumes, answer inquiries, and direct applications to relevant hiring managers.
· Post jobs internally and externally to various websites.
· Assist with administration and data input during hiring process to create seasonal offers of employment.
· Assist with document control, both electronic and physical.
· Track all documents and report outstanding items to the Employee Experience Manager.
· Provide assistance in planning and coordination of employee orientation and staff events.
· Prepare and distribute the weekly staff newsletter.
· Assist with administering staff recognition programs.
· Be an advocate for health and safety, ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
· Assist with the administration duties related to the OH&S program.
· Administer birthday and work anniversary programs.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Have previous experience in Human Resources, Tourism or Hospitality - an asset.
· Hold a minimum 3 years previous experience in an administration or coordination role.
· Have a keen attention to detail.
· Exhibit exceptional communication skills, including the ability to write professional correspondence.
· Demonstrate a high level of experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Maintain professional conduct, with ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality, discretion and tact.
· Are available to work flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays.
· Have previous experience with event planning or coordination - an asset.
· Have the ability to learn new programs - an asset.
· A staff season’s pass for the resort and local mountains.
· A competitive wage with seasonal accident insurance.
· Discounts on food, rentals, family & friend lift tickets, retail, hotels and more.
· Ride breaks.
· Pro deals.
· Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Click here to apply today!
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.
Application Video: We like to meet all of our candidates in person, but understand that this is difficult for non-locals. We would love to see a brief (≥60 seconds), creative video outlining your thoughts and experience with safety, teamwork, and guest experience. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo, with the link to your video included in your resume or cover letter. Please note that video applications are not mandatory, but will help you stand out amongst the thousands of resumes we receive annually!