Job Title: EVENT STAFF
Reports to: MARKETING COORDINATOR – ALL DEPARTMENT MANAGER’S
Baldy Mountain Resort is seeking an individual to help with our Winter Event Coordination and setup. This role requires the individual to be able to work outdoors on weekends, ski and or snowboard ability is a requirement.
Event Staff Responsibilities:
- Unloading equipment from trucks and setting up venues for events, including chairs and building tents
- Operating cash registers.
- Working under the instructions of an Marketing Event Coordinator.
- Adhering to event safety standards.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Undertaking security duties.
- Registration of participants.
- Assuming the role of Ticket Taker and welcoming guests.
- Setting up lighting and sound equipment.
- BBQ setup
- Working at a concession stand and serving food and drinks.
- Dispensing useful information to event-goers.
- Inspecting equipment for damage after use and checking it against an inventory list.
- Packing up equipment when the event is completed.
- Downhill Race setup and tear down
- Beer Garden setup - fencing and seating
- All aspects of event setup
Event Staff Requirements:
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Physical stamina and high energy levels.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Conflict management skill.