Finance & Business Support Assistant
RMSI-JTAC Equipment Holdings Ltd. is seeking a Finance and Systems professional for Jasper Park’s premier visitor attractions, Ski Marmot Basin and Jasper SkyTram. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the ideal candidate should enjoy the mountain lifestyle offered in Jasper, while possessing a problem-solving and process focused mentality to manage our technology requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience and knowledge of General Accounting processes
- Solid skills with computers and systems related to Accounting and Point-of-Sales
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Work as a team player within the entire company
- Work a flexible schedule when required at 3 locations
- A Driver’s License to work at the 3 locations.
The primary responsibilities for this position are outlined as follows:
- Assist Revenue Audit and Accounts Receivables administrator
- Assist Business Support Administrator (back up for days off)
- Assist Payroll and Accounting Administrator
- Provide administrative support.
Skill and Competencies:
- Financial / accounting software – Great Plains
- POS/data management software – Siriusware & RTP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Work to tight deadlines
- Able to work with competing priorities in busy periods
- Able to work with limited supervision.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Ski Pass, various discounts
- This is a full-time year-round position.
For a full position description visit: www.skimarmotbasin.com Careers
Please send cover letters and resumes to: [email protected]