Manning Park Resort is seeking a dynamic and creative thinking Food and Beverage Manager to assist in leading and developing our Resort Food and Beverage services and Catering/Banquet operations. Working and playing in one of the crown jewels in BC’s provincial park system, the successful candidate will have a critical eye to detail and will be involved in helping set the course for our growing, year-round business. If you are interested in leaving your mark with us as we move into the next phase of our growth, then this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
- Lead the F&B Front of House (FOH) team in the daily operations of the Pinewoods Restaurant, Bear’s Den Pub, Big Cat Bistro (seasonal) Alpine Day Lodge (seasonal) and Catering/Banquet operations.
- Provide a progressive, healthy, safe and supportive working environment for the F&B team
- Ensure the highest levels of service and professionalism are provided
- Work with the F&B team to ensure all health and safety requirements, operational procedures and standards associated with food and beverage services are met
- Identify operation deficiencies with the ability to implement measures for improvement
- Seasonal and special event menu development and implementation in partnership with the Executive Chef
- Hire, train, schedule and lead all F&B FOH team members to achieve and maintain established service standards
- Ensure regular and accurate ordering, inventory and reporting procedures
- Interact closely with the Groups/Sales Coordinator to ensure successful execution of all Banquet events
- Participate as an active member of the MPR management team while reporting directly to the Resort’s General Manager
This position, in addition to a competitive salary, will include on-site accommodation, company benefits after 3 months and use of a company vehicle for work purposes. For further information regarding Manning Park Resort please visit our website at www.manningpark.com to see if this opportunity suits your lifestyle and career goals.
Manning Park Resort is a 4-season, full-service family resort, located approximately 45 minutes east of Hope, BC. Located in iconic E.C. Manning Provincial Park, we offer downhill and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, camping, watersports, fishing, over 300km of hiking trails, mountain biking and much more.