Cooks perform some or all of the following duties:
- Responsible for all fried or sautéed items prepared in the kitchen
- Portions and prepares food items prior to cooking, such as fish fillets, shrimp or veal.
- Other duties include preparing batter or breading, plating and garnishing cooked items, and preparing appropriate garnishes for fried or sautéed foods.
- Responsible for maintaining a sanitary kitchen work station.
- Responsible for all soups and sauces prepared in the kitchen of a foodservice establishment. Prepares stock, thickening agents, soup garnishes, soups and sauces
** Baldy Mountain Resort reserves the right to assign other duties to you from time to time. These duties may include working in other departments which may include but not limited to the Rental Shop, Restaurant and on Special Events.