Kimberley Alpine Resort a division of Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. is looking to fill FULL-TIME Ski & Snowboard Instructor positions for the 2021 / 2022 season. Reporting to the Winter Sports School Director, the ideal candidates will have CSIA or CASI certification or equivalent certification, strong customer service skills, a positive attitude, will be excellent communicators, team players, and be a Canadian Resident or have a valid Canadian work visa.
Our Winter Sports School culture offers a friendly fun work place with light minded professional instructors, that pursue personal development and growth. We take pride in instructor training & development through weekly on snow training sessions. Our Level 3 & 4 CSIA and CASI trainers are here to help you get ready for your next instructor course and exams.
The city of Kimberley has a unique small mountain town charm and is a great place to live! The Winter Sports School offers a more intimate experience, with only 30 full time and 30 part time instructors, the snow school is like being part of a family. Apply now and come be part of our family.
If you are looking for an intimate, friendly snow school and value personal development check out some of the duties, qualifications and benefits below but not limited to:
· Instruct guests of all ages and abilities to ski or snowboard including; group, privates, adults and children lessons.
· Complete lesson ability reports & relevant administration forms as required
· Knowledge and adherence to the Alpine Responsibility Code
· General on hill tasks and maintenance as required
· Acting as ambassadors and hosts at various functions for the resort on and off the hill
· Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance or Canadian Association of Snowboard Instructors certification required, must be level 2, 3 or 4.
· Dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic professionals with strong customer service skills
· Ski industry experience and working with kids an asset
· Good interpersonal skills, working in a team environment
· Seasonal ski pass (Full-time staff receive multi area pass and FREE lift privileges at all our western resorts; Nakiska, Fernie, Kickinghorse and Kimberley)
- Competitive wages, sales commissions & 4% vacation pay
· Meal discounts
RCR offers industry competitive compensation and benefits in a great working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Resorts of the Canadian Rockies; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are interested in this experience, please email your resume with cover letter ASAP to:
Only accepting application from July 12th to October 31st, 2021
Rob Duncan, Winter Sports School Director & Business Development Manager
Kimberley Alpine Resort
Email: [email protected]