You smile and warmly greet our guests; nothing is too much trouble for you. You prioritize guest experience and teamwork, and take pride in providing the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
- Provide an exceptional level of guest experience through direct interaction with guests, sales and service.
- Inform and educate guests about our Grizzly Bear Refuge.
- Sell Grizzly Bear Refuge and other tickets.
- Perform all cash handling duties (opening, cash balancing, coin orders and closing).
- Maintain merchandise by stocking, facing, and general tidying of area.
- Ensure proactive communication with other key departments on resort (Guest Services, Rental Repair, Mountain Operations, etc.) to be able to address guest inquiries and promote other resort services and products.
- Assist the Retail Manager with any additional duties as assigned.
- Work flexible shifts, with periods of sitting, standing and computer work.
- Be briefly exposed to extreme weather conditions on resort (cold, wind, rain, altitude).
- Have an engaging and outgoing personality.
- A passion and knowledge of wildlife conservation.
- Have extensive customer service experience, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Have previous cash handling experience.
- Are comfortable operating computer programs.
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for mountain culture and the resort environment.
- A summer season pass for downhill biking and mountain biking.
- Discounts on food, retail and hotels.
- Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.
Application Video: We like to meet all of our candidates in person, but understand that this is difficult for non-locals. We would love to see a brief (≥60 seconds), creative video outlining your thoughts and experience with safety, teamwork, and guest experience. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo, with the link to your video included in your resume or cover letter. Please note that video applications are not mandatory, but will help you stand out amongst the thousands of resumes we receive annually!