At Manning Park Resort, we are looking for strong customer service oriented people who are committed to providing a high quality resort experience for our guests.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Come work and play in the heart of the Cascade Mountains. If you love hiking, camping, snowboarding, alpine or Nordic skiing and everything the great outdoors has to offer, you need to apply today!
From the retired to the new graduate, be part of a team that is dedicated to working hard and playing hard. Among other exceptional benefits we offer inexpensive staff accommodations and an opportunity to create lifetime friendships and adventure filled memories.
- To provide a good groomed snow surface for the skiers
- To operate the grooming machine and attachments in a safe and efficient manner
- To prevent damage to the machine through proper operation and regular maintenance
- To groom the priority ski runs on a daily basis
- To farm snow as required (in a matter that will conserve snow)
- To be knowledgeable of conditions to ensure snow is not (wasted)
- To radio in an accurate snow report each morning
- To assist mechanics in maintenance and repair
- To work on machines in emergency situations during operation to ensure the slopes are groomed.
- To maintain grooming machines as per daily log, e.g. check all fluids, pressures etc.
- To phone for snow removal at ski area as required.
- To let Ski patrol know in advance of any hazards on the hill
- May operate snow removal equipment if capable.
Subsidzed housing available
Please submit resume to [email protected]