You smile and warmly greet our guests as their first point of contact at resort; nothing is too much trouble for you. You prioritize guest experience and teamwork, and take pride in providing the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
- Ensure a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for both guests and staff.
- Print day tickets and season passes for guests.
- Process season pass requests online and in person, print and distribute passes.
- Handle cash including a daily float and debit and credit card transactions.
- Respond to inquiries in person, via email and phone.
- Promote and sell all products and experiences available at the resort.
- Address guest service related questions and concerns, escalating to the Guest Services Manager or Team Lead where appropriate.
- Ensure daily communication between various departments and within team as needed (Food & Beverage, Mountain Operations, Retail & Rental, etc.) to provide accurate and up to date information to guests about resort services and products.
- Work flexible shifts with varying hours, primarily working part time between 24 to 40 hours per week, weather permitting.
- Have previous professional work experience in a customer service role.
- Have previous cash-handling experience.
- Are proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and Point-of-Sale (POS) systems – an asset, not required.
- Have previous experience in a mountain or resort setting - an asset, not required.
- Are able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Are able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Love and feel passion for sports and the outdoors.
- A staff season’s pass for downhill biking, hiking and more.
- Discounts on rentals, bike gear, food, retail, golf and hotels.
- An amazing work environment – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship will be considered for seasonal roles.
By joining RCR, you will become part of a passionate and dedicated team that works together to provide our guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible.