The primary role of the Guest Services Assistant Manager is to coordinate the day to day operations of the guest services department and ensure the best guest experience possible. The Guest Services Assistant Manager will coach and mentor the guest services team to ensure the highest level of service for RMR’s guests while developing the skills of guest services’ team members.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sell lift tickets, season passes, and all other resort activities.
- Coordinate day to day operations for ticketing, ticket checking, activities, season passes, and general information desk.
- Assist in hiring, training and supervising guest services team.
- Complete daily cash out audits accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure adequate inventory and resources are available.
- Deal with complaints and resolve issues that arise in regards to all aspects of RMR’s operation
- Weekly scheduling, adhering to budget and expected visitation.
- Ensure professionalism and quality of service in all situations.
- Provide an outstanding guest experience.
- Assume the Manager’s role in their absence.
- Other duties as required.
- Mature, enthusiastic, guest service oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have experience in a supervisory/leadership role.
- Must have previous experience with point-of-sale software. RTP experience is considered an asset.
- Previous experience supervising cash handling and audit procedures.
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, or tourism is an asset.
- Experience/interest in the ski/snowboard industry is essential.
- Strong management and organizational skills.
- Superior leadership skills with a focus on personnel development.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects to adhere to deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a “can do” attitude.
Position is salary based Full-time permanent. Benefits include extended medical, RSP matching, family season pass, resort and industry discounts.