The Guest Services Manager is responsible for the performance of the Guest Services team achieving organisational service standards. This position trains seasonal employees of the Guest Services to perform ticket/pass office and lift validation duties as described in the Guest Services Agent position profiles.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage the Guest Services department adhering to an annual budget and ensuring guest experience standards are upheld.
- Hire, train and manage the Guest Services Team providing leadership and guidance to the Guest Services Supervisor
- Develop and deliver training programs to guest services employees for world class guest experience.
- Identify and foster the skills of Guest Services team members providing the necessary coaching to develop employee value; prioritising succession planning within Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- Ensure staff are fully trained in POS operations, policies and procedures.
- Manage lift validation ensuring proper protocols are in place to ensure accurate visitation and fraud prevention.
- Ensure guest comments/feedback is dealt with in a timely professional manner.
- Manage guest feedback system.
- Experience in a supervisory/management role.
- Four years experience with a POS system and guest services related role.
- Post-Secondary education in Business, marketing or tourism.
- RTP and/or Inntopia experience is considered an asset.
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Time management skills an asset
- Financial management skills an asset
- A second language an asset
- Experience/interest in the ski/snowboard industry is essential