You will work closely with the Guest Services Manager to ensure employee productivity and satisfaction is maximized. You will promote and encourage interdepartmental cooperation and communication so that customer service and overall guest satisfaction is at an optimum.
- Carry out administrative tasks to ensure effective and efficient management of the Guest Services team.
- Provide day-to-day, hands-on supervision for the Guest Services Agents, including assisting the manager in recruitment, scheduling, staff orientation, training, supervision and delegation of tasks.
- Maintain a positive working relationship and open line of communication with other Resort Departments to ensure high levels of guest and employee satisfaction.
- Be responsible for the smooth operation of the Guest Services desks, assisting agents in satisfying guest requests and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Greet and assist guests in a manner that models exemplary conduct to other employees.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments through Sharepoint.
- Actively promote and support the mission, vision and core values of Kicking Horse Mountain Resort.
- Assist Guest Services Agents with the selling and promoting of KHMR/RCR products and services.
- Maintain proper staffing levels in absence of the Guest Services Manager based on visitation and budget guidelines.
- Monitor and update employee payroll information through EzLabour.
- Assist the Manager with development of departmental training manuals.
- Be proactive in updating and improving department procedures and guidelines.
- Monitor daily and audit sales transactions and cash outs to ensure accuracy and assist with transaction corrections as needed.
- Assist the Manager in authorizing and ensuring the validity of customer return/refund requests.
- Help distribute up to date in-resort marketing materials to all departments and partners.
- Comply with and promote all safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment and assist with keeping the department up to date with OH&S regulations.
- Assist with other duties as required.
- Have a minimum 2 years previous experience in a customer service, or retail supervisory role.
- Are proficient and fluent in Microsoft Windows and Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Have previous experience in the resort, tourism, hotel, or recreation industry - an asset.
- Hold a post-secondary diploma, certificate, or degree in Sales, Business, Commerce, or related field - an asset.
- Have previous experience in a mountain or resort setting - an asset.
- Are able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Are able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Are fluent in more than 1 language (French, German, etc.) – an asset.
- A staff season’s pass for downhill biking, hiking and more.
- Discounts on rentals, bike gear, food, retail, golf and hotels.
- An amazing work environment – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship will be considered for seasonal roles.
By joining RCR, you will become part of a passionate and dedicated team that works together to provide our guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible.