You are responsible for ensuring our guests experience the ultimate mountain dining experience at the Whitetooth Grill in the Day Lodge and the Heaven’s Door Yurt. You have strong leadership skills and a keen sense of detail, ensuring that food presentation exceeds guests’ standards.
· Be the leader, overseeing Back and Front of House operations.
· Prepare reports, manage invoices, payroll and schedule the Whitetooth Grill team.
· Assess any needs for preparation work or supplies prior to service.
· Ensure food is received, stored, handled and prepared in a hygienic and Food Safe compliant manner.
· Prepare, cook, and plate food to established quality and presentation standards.
· Lead team orientations and meetings, as well as season start and end procedures.
· Supervise, train and mentor Whitetooth Grill staff, promoting career advancement.
· Manage inventory and menu development at the Whitetooth Grill and the Heaven's Door Yurt.
· Maintain effective communication through restaurant and with teammates.
· Ensure all staff maintain a clean and safe work space at all times.
· Plan and develop catered events and special functions.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Have minimum 2 years' previous experience in a hospitality leadership role.
· Are a strong leader who consistently ensures food and presentation standards are maintained, while exceeding service expectations.
· Have a love of, and passion for, food, cooking and providing an exceptional resort experience.
· Are physically capable of lifting up to 30 lbs and performing manual labor, standing for prolonged periods.
· Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
· Have Food Safe or other food handling certification.
· Have a culinary background, education, or diploma - an asset.
· Serving It Right certificate is required.
· A staff season’s pass for the resort and local mountains.
· A competitive salary with comprehensive benefits after 90 days.
· Discounts on food, retail, hotels and more.
· Pro deals.
· Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for employment.