Mansfield Ski Club (MSC) was founded in 1962 and is a vibrant private ski club situated just south of Collingwood. The club has a long and rich history of racing program excellence with athletes who participate in all levels of racing programs and is committed to further growing and developing its programming, engage its membership, inspire its athletes to advance and improve, all while enjoying the sport they love.
The Mansfield Ski Club is looking for an experienced, passionate and driven individual to join our vibrant and growing program in the position of Head Coach. This position will commence in September of 2019 in preparation for the 2019/2020 season and is a full time seasonal position.
Successful applicants will have a high level of accredited Canadian Ski Coaching certification, an extensive knowledge and experience in winter recreational sports and competitive ski racing programming. Strong programming and communication skills, coupled with the ability to excel in a team environment as well as possess leadership and administrative skills to coach and manage staff and interact with members and guests is a requirement. The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision, management and implementation of the Alpine Ski Racing Program with a staff of approximately 50 coaches and 300 athletes.
- Develop, manage and oversee all day to day functions of the MSC Racing Program Provide clear vision, direction and oversee the development and implementation of a comprehensive, progressive and engaging competitive program To effectively run and oversee all racing operations and functions in a professional manner. Create a fun, engaging and successful environment to learn and work.
- Always treat the athletes, members, guests and all resort employees with respect, courtesy, efficiency, friendliness and in a professional manner.
- Work closely with Alpine Services Manager, GM and Senior Management Team
- Work with all staff to achieve our shared goals through mutual support, personal and team accountability and a strong commitment to collaboration.
- Work closely with race admin., equipment supervisor and race crew
Please note that a detailed job description will be provided to interested applicants.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of interest and detailed resume to MSC via email: [email protected] Attn.: Gord Manuel – Alpine Services Manager by April 15, 2019
We welcome all submissions but only preferred candidates will be contacted.