Are you looking for a dynamic career in the Tourism/Ski Industry? Are you Passionate about providing amazing customer service?
Sasquatch Mountain is located 154 kilometers east of Vancouver, BC in the beautiful Fraser Valley. It is nestled in a natural snow bowl tucked away above Harrison Lake. Located east of Vancouver in Agassiz, British Columbia; Sasquatch Mountain Resort is the Fraser Valley’s favorite alpine playground and has some of the largest, most varied off-piste skiing and riding of all the resorts in the lower mainland. The resort has an excellent mix of beginner, intermediate, and advanced terrain. Fantastic-Family-Fun that everyone can enjoy!!
Who we’re looking for:
We understand that people are our greatest asset. We are looking for creative and talented individuals who are looking forward to exciting challenges.
Why you’ll want to work for us!
· We are FUN!
· We reward you!We know how important it is to say thank you and reward hard work, so we set seasonal goals and regularly celebrate together as a team when we hit our targets. We have an employee discount program that entitles you to many perks – Free seasons pass, discounts on food & beverage, ski equipment rentals, lessons, and retail. We offer very affordable ‘On Mountain’ Staff accommodations with all the comforts of home. We keep the fun alive with multiple staff parties and weekly off mountain team building activities.
· What is around us? We enjoy beautiful British Columbia’s views of the Douglas range mountains and surrounding areas. Great access to lakes, rivers, golf courses and all kinds of outdoor activities.
- Perform regular maintenance on all machinery, equipment, and vehicles.
- Ensure all machinery, equipment, and vehicles meet all safety standards and manufacturers guidelines.
- Ensure all necessary supplies and parts are in stock.
- Perform on-hill field repairs of machinery, equipment, and vehicles, when and where required.
- Ensure shop is kept clean, organized, and safe at all times.
- Maintain adequate fluid levels at all times: diesel, gasoline, oils, coolants, etc.
- Ensure constant communication with other departments with regards to machinery, equipment, and vehicle downtimes and maintenance schedules.
- On-call during winter season operating hours.
- Practice safe work procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Journeymen Heavy Duty Mechanic is preferred.
- Experience working on Prinoth and Piston Bully machinery is required.
- 3 or more years’ experience working on heavy duty machinery is preferred.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license, with air ticket is preferred.
- Knowledge of proper rigging procedures is preferred.
- WHMIS training is an asset.
- Welding ticket is an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work shift work: days, afternoons, evenings, and nights.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
Able to work in all weather conditions; including subzero temperatures.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and copies of certifications, along with your references to [email protected]