Are you looking for a dynamic career in the Tourism/Ski Industry? Are you Passionate about providing amazing customer service?
Sasquatch Mountain is located 154 kilometers east of Vancouver, BC in the beautiful Fraser Valley. It is nestled in a natural snow bowl tucked away above Harrison Lake. Located east of Vancouver in Agassiz, British Columbia; Sasquatch Mountain Resort is the Fraser Valley’s favorite alpine playground and has some of the largest, most varied off-piste skiing and riding of all the resorts in the lower mainland. The resort has an excellent mix of beginner, intermediate, and advanced terrain. Fantastic-Family-Fun that everyone can enjoy!!
Who we’re looking for:
We understand that people are our greatest asset. We are looking for creative and talented individuals who are looking forward to exciting challenges.
Why you’ll want to work for us!
- We are FUN!
- We reward you!We know how important it is to say thank you and reward hard work, so we set seasonal goals and regularly celebrate together as a team when we hit our targets. We have an employee discount program that entitles you to many perks – Free seasons pass, discounts on food & beverage, ski equipment rentals, lessons, and retail. We offer very affordable ‘On Mountain’ Staff accommodations with all the comforts of home. We keep the fun alive with multiple staff parties and weekly off mountain team building activities.
- What is around us?We enjoy beautiful British Columbia’s views of the Douglas range mountains and surrounding areas. Great access to lakes, rivers, golf courses and all kinds of outdoor activities.
- Perform all duties assigned.
- Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
- Ensure all machinery is safely and securely stored at the end of each shift.
- Assist the mechanic with maintenance and repairs, where required.
- Ensure maintenance issues with machinery are effectively communicated with the mechanic.
- Ensure all parking lots, access ways, and relevant buildings are clear and free of snow.
- Ensure all parking lots and access ways are sanded.
- Ensure all utilities around the village are free and clear of snow.
- Practice proper radio protocol as per company policy.
- Practice safe work procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license is required; with air ticket preferred.
- Previous experience with front-end loaders and excavators is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to work in sub-zero temperatures and all weather conditions.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and copies of certifications, along with your references to [email protected]