This position provides senior-level executive administrative services to support the Executive Director and Board of HeliCat Canada Association. The incumbent serves as a strong liaison with HeliCat Canada members and stakeholders. Additionally, this position coordinates the administration of the association, including communications, meetings, events, projects and the new HeliCat Canada Wildlife & Environmental Research Fund. This is a salaried, full-time, 35-hour-per-week position with medical and dental benefits. The incumbent will work remotely from a home office; a telephone and internet allowance is provided. Some travel is required.
Education and Experience Requirements
● Ability to take initiative and work independently.
● Ability to deal pleasantly with people in person, on the phone, via email and other
communication mediums, including social media.
● Excellent technical writing ability with attention to detail.
● Proficient computer use.
● Excellent organizational and project management skills.
● Telecommunication skills: traditional and web conferencing options.
● Web skills: Google Apps for Business Suite, Google ID/Admin, MailChimp, PayPal, SquareSpace,
● Accounting & Bookkeeping: Quickbooks Online, Online Banking, A/P, A/R is an asset.
● Post-secondary education as well as familiarity with helicopter and snowcat skiing and the
adventure tourism industry is an asset.
For a full job description please see the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ilhy- UUyKPyzeNJ7HCSCBtFrzdx9VpTBV3h9DpNRuLk/edit?usp=sharing
Please apply by emailing a cover letter and CV to: Executive Director
Email: [email protected]
Deadline for applications is October 11, 2019. Anticipated start date is October 28, 2019.