Now accepting application for Full Time Ski & Snowboard Instructors for the 2019 - 2020 Season.
- Accepting applications for full time certified ski & snowboard Instructors - CSIA Certified Levels 1 to 4 / CASI Levels 1 to 4 or equivalent.
We are accepting applications for full time certified ski & snowboard Instructors - CSIA (Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance), or CASI (Canadian Alliance of Snowboard Instructors) or equivalent certifications form other countries. All applicants from countries outside Canada must have a valid working permit for the 2019-2020 season.
We offer competitive wages and a fun working environment with excellent training opportunities to Level 1, 2, 3 & 4 ski & snowboard instructors. Instructors with experience preferred and an asset but not required.
- Experience an asset but not required (Instructors with Level 2 or higher certification with experience and references will be considered first).
- Min Level 1 or equivalent teaching certification
- Canadian Citizen, landed immigrant or Valid Canadian Working Permit
- Available to work from the first week of December 2019 until mid-April 2020
- Duties / Responsibilities:
- Peak periods (Holidays) work min 6 days per week
- Slow periods work min 5 days per week
- Teaching adults, kids, schools, tours & adult specialty programs
- Group & private lessons
- Lead resort tours
- Lead specialty tours (Snowshoeing & fat biking)
- Full time staff receive a RCR wide season pass (Ski pass to all Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Resorts)
- Competitive hourly wages & commissions on private lesson sales
- Morning and afternoon training session from experienced Level 3 & 4 Instructors
- Pro Deals from RCR Suppliers
- Work Safe Insurance Package