Do you love exploring and playing in the outdoors, making new friends, hanging around the campfire, canoeing, kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, snowboarding, skiing, and snowshoeing? Well we have that, and more.
Manning Park Resort is a year round resort located between Hope and Princeton, BC. If you are ready to leave the hustle and bustle of city life, and enjoy outdoor fun and adventure, this is a great place to work. Staff housing is available, so your dream of living in the mountains is part of your adventure at Manning Park Resort.
Housekeeping is all about creating a big impression and exceeding our guest’s expectations. Will you be our next great team member at Manning Park Resort?
Responsibilities include: (but not limited to)
- Follow safety protocols, including adherence to COVID regulations, hygiene and cleanliness
- Follow MPR procedures for cleaning all areas of guest rooms
- Change linens in assigned guest rooms according to established policies and procedures
- Provide basic housekeeping duties, including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning windows and scouring bathrooms
- Ensures that all room amenities are in place
- Work individually and as part of a team
- Respond to customer complaints or inquiries immediately and report and problems to supervisor
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of a Housekeeping department is an asset
- Good physical condition, as position is physically demanding
- Valid driver’s license is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, as well as excellent problem solving abilities
- Staff housing is available for all full time employees
- Free winter and summer season's pass for all activities
- Food and retail discounts to the Country Store, Pinewoods Restaurant and Bear's Den Pub