The primary focus of the Human Resources Administrator is to help ensure a smooth, efficient, and positive service experience for our employees, assisting with a variety of human resources projects and activities. The Administrator participates in initiatives relating to projects such as recruitment, onboarding and offboarding, and employee engagement programs.
- Provide outstanding guest service
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other departments
- Create and maintain electronic and paper files for individual employees.
- Sign in new and returning employees and resort volunteers. This includes distributing information and preparing relevant first-day materials (employee identification, name badge, additional agreements, etc.) using the HRIS management system, ensuring appropriate follow up with new employees to ensure completion of the online file for their first day.
- Assist with uniform distribution and maintenance.
- Assist with the recruitment process; resume selection, pre-screening, interviewing, as needed, and conducting reference checks.
- Participate in the administration of reward & recognition programs, employee perks & employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide confidential and professional interactions with employees, supervisors and managers
- Participate in the regular review of daily outputs of the HR Administrators role, with an eye towards efficiency and guest service
- Passion for providing excellent guest service
- This position requires accuracy, confidentiality, attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Experience in entry level, human resources administration, administration and/or high volume data entry preferred
- Strong computer skills mandatory - experience adapting to new systems/programs, typing, data entry etc. Advanced excel skills will be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving/analytical skills