RMSI-JTAC Equipment Holdings Ltd. is seeking a Human Resources (HR) Supervisor for Jasper Park’s premier visitor attractions, Ski Marmot Basin and Jasper SkyTram. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the ideal candidate should appreciate the “rocky mountain lifestyle” offered in Jasper and enjoy skiing while offering the HR skills to manage a diverse workforce.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or related experience
- Previous experience in the Human Resources field preferred
- Customer service industry experience within the travel and tourism industry preferred
- In-depth knowledge of all HR-related areas
- Knowledge of Payroll and related accounting processes
- Strong prioritization, time management, planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including public speaking and coaching skills
- Solid negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and manage varying workloads
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Strong computer skills with an advanced understanding of Microsoft Office.
The primary responsibilities for this position are:
- Manage employee and organizational effectiveness
- Training and development
- Uniform management and allocation
- Benefit administration and management
- Manage all WCB claims and files
- Employee engagement
- Filing and record keeping
- Community relations.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Ski Pass, various discounts
- This is a full-time year-round position.
Apply today for the opportunity to join a fun and rewarding workplace!