Website Jasper SkyTram
This is a full time, seasonal role, 5/7 days a week.
The first 90 days of employment is a probationary period.
The Retail Associates are part of the Retail Shop Team. They are responsible for processing sales transactions and greeting and assisting all Jasper SkyTram patrons. They will also undergo training to learn the operating system and to gain a comprehensive understanding of a wide variety of souvenirs and clothing. They will assist in general store upkeep, cleaning and restocking.
• Strong customer service skills (previous retail or customer service experience preferred)
• Ability to work well under pressure, for example, at busy times or when dealing with difficult or irate customers
• Computer competency
• Money handling skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• A friendly and approachable manner is essential
• Opening and closing the store for sales
• Process sales transactions
• Greet and assist all Jasper SkyTram patrons with enthusiasm in a pleasant and courteous way
• Work as a team member within the Retail area and Jasper SkyTram as a whole
• Complete Jasper SkyTram required training with accompanied training check-lists with the end goal of becoming familiar with our operating system and to build extensive product knowledge
• Will assist with processing orders including unpacking stock, pricing and displaying items
• Will assist in the general upkeep and cleaning of the Retail store
• Will assist in restocking and merchandising of the Retail Store
• Retail staff will build a comprehensive understanding of clothing, equipment and souvenirs as mandated by our suppliers
• All Jasper SkyTram Employees will conduct themselves in compliance with Alberta Occupational Health and Safety legislation as it relates to their job
To apply for this job please visit www.jasperskytram.com.