You will work closely with our Maintenance and Mountain Operations teams to use your knowledge and experience as a Millwright. If you enjoy getting your hands dirty, working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and love the mountain lifestyle, this job is for you!
- Troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical or hydraulic problems with associated equipment.
- Identify and correct any problems found in machines, equipment or processes.
- Be actively involved in preventative and required maintenance of all lifts and lift maintenance equipment.
- Maintain records of work and report on all lift maintenance related activities
- Adhere to provincial and national standards and legislation including, the Z98 Code and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Be an advocate for health and safety, ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
- Be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Are a certified Journeymen Millwright with an interprovincial ticket.
- Possess 2-4 years previous experience as a Millwright
- Are physically capable of performing manual labor, working at heights, standing for prolonged periods, walking over rough terrain and working in all outdoor conditions.
- Hold a valid class 5 driver’s license and are comfortable operating ATV’s and snowmobiles.
- Are an intermediate to advanced skier or snowboarder.
- Own all the required tools to perform the job.
- Are reliable and have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Have worked within the Resort industry – an asset.
- Are familiar with Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and the terrain – an asset.
- Possess a valid first aid and/or CPR certification – an asset.
- A staff season’s pass for the resort and local mountains.
- A competitive wage with extended health benefits.
- Discounts on food, retail, golf and hotels.
- Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship will be considered for full-time year-round roles.