At Manning Park Resort we like to attract people who are committed to providing a high quality resort experience. We are located in the heart of the Cascade Mountains. Staff accommodations are available
- Complete and adhere to all operational and safety procedures, to ensure safe and efficient operation of the lift.
- Maintenance of all operational aspects of the lift including ramps, signs, weaves and tools.
- Record keeping – log book, hourly confirmation, recording stops and incidents.
- Ticket Control, check that riding skiers/boarders possess a valid ticket or pass.
Although your normal day will consist of operating the lift, you will be called upon to perform other duties including:
- Manual snow removal.
- Parking cars.
- Checking and cleaning of pit toilets.
- Assisting in rental shop.
- Assisting in maintenance and general clean up.
- Excellent people skills, outgoing and fun.
- Good physical condition- able to work outside in adverse weather conditions.
- Team oriented, flexible, helpful and supportive.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to react in a quick thoughtful, sensible manner in the event of an emergency.
- Skiing and boarding ability an asset but not required