Somehow going to work each day is just a little sweeter when you work for a company that sells fun. If you enjoy connecting with new people, are outgoing by nature and thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment, then we invite you to apply to be a part of our Team!
Who we are:
Sasquatch Mountain is a family focused Ski Resort located in the Fraser Valley, BC – formerly known as Hemlock Resort and in operation since 1969. The team at SMR is passionate about snow sports and bringing people together for outdoor fun. We pride ourselves on our strong commitment to the quality of service we offer to each guest that comes through our door through delivering a personalized experience in everything we do. Our focus is to continually build on our culture of fun that leaves a lasting impression with our guests as they create mountain memories in a whole new way at Sasquatch Mountain. If this sounds like a culture you would like to be a part of, then check out this opportunity!
- Operate the assigned lift station in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to guests as required.
- Ensure that daily lift logs are filled out properly and stored in proper manner.
- Maintain all operational aspects of the assigned lift: ramps, mazes, and signage.
- Shoveling snow at lift stations and other areas, where required.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that proper radio protocol is followed.
- Assist the lift maintenance personnel, where required.
- Provide an exceptional experience to the guests.
- Practice safe work procedures at all times.
- Maintain a professional and respectable appearance.
- Maintain clean & organized hut.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Sasquatch Mountain Resort is a great place to work. We offer comfortable and affordable Staff Accommodations, Free Season’s Pass, Discounts in Retail and Food, and awesome terrain for ski and snowboard!
§ Previous lift operations experience is an asset.
§ Able to react quickly.
§ Able to remain calm under pressure.
§ Capable of performing physical / manual duties.
§ Strong customer service skills.
§ Energetic, dependable, and self-motivated.
§ Competent skier or snowboarder.
§ Enjoy working outdoors in all kinds of weather.
The successful candidate will need to provide a Criminal Record check prior to the issuance of a Job Offer/Contract.
Contract length: 4 months
Expected Start Date: 2020-12-05
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: From $14.60 per hour