Manning Park Resort is seeking an Assistant General Manager (AGM). The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping set the course for our daily operations and growing our year-round business. He/she will assist in managing, leading and operating all aspects of the Resort to its fullest.
Reporting to the General Manager, the AGM will be an individual that gets things done and is not afraid to lead by example. In addition to working closely with our Resort managers, the AGM will interact directly with our talented staff.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience with a strong acumen in the hospitality business with experience in food and beverage, accommodation, retail, groups and preferably ski area management.
- Proven ability in developing and adhering to budgets
- Successful management of contracts and/or permits
- Ability to cultivate strong and effective working relationships with local businesses and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A diploma or degree in Tourism & Hospitality, Business, Marketing or an equivalent combination of education.
This position, in addition to a competitive salary, will include on-site accommodation, company perks and benefits and use of a company vehicle for work purposes. For further information regarding Manning Park Resort please visit our website at www.manningpark.com to see if this opportunity suits your lifestyle and career goals.
To apply send your resume along with a cover letter and references to [email protected]