Title: Marketing and Guest Experience Coordinator
Reports To: Vice-President, Marketing and Sales
Working for both Ski Marmot Basin and the Jasper Skytram, this position supports a busy marketing and sales team in a variety of tasks that include, but are not limited to content creation, website updates, email and newsletter deployment, online store management, social media content, promotions and events, community activation, consumer shows.
This is a varied and stimulating role that would suit a forward-thinking, outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic team player with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details.
This is a full-time, year-round role, 40 hours per week.
Alberta Employment Standards regarding probationary periods apply.
- Strong working knowledge of all social media platforms
- Promotions and content creation experience
- Strong, demonstrated communication skills, including writing and editing
- Customer service experience from the ski, tourism or hospitality industries
- Extensive software and computer skills, specifically the Adobe suite an asset
- Working knowledge of Email Marketing platforms and principles
- Website management and Online Advertising experience an asset
- Graphic Design experience an asset
- Solid photography skills preferred
- Strong intermediate to advanced level skier or snowboarder (for assignments on the hill)
- Two (2) to four (4) years of related experience
- Post-secondary education in related fields an asset
This is a salaried position with benefits, including a Season’s Ski Pass.
The position description will be fully developed between the successful candidate and the Vice President, based on organizational requirements and skill sets.
Expressions of interest including a cover letter and resume can be sent to [email protected] with the word Marketing in the subject line.