As an integral member of the team that supports Alberta Alpine Ski, you are a loyal, dedicated, and organized team player. Your functions include day-to-day communications with volunteers and membership, administrative duties, managing website and social media, and performing other duties as required.
The ideal candidate for this position will be the champion of customer service and communication and is ideally suited to a positive and energetic individual. This individual will work closely with AASA member clubs and AASA staff to support alpine and ski cross racing in Alberta and reports to the President.
- A minimum of five years of experience working in a customer service role preferably in alpine ski racing and exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Post-secondary preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, along with Photoshop, website, and social media.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public relations skills completed by the ability to be tactful and diplomatic at all times.
- Ability to organize workload, and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to be flexible, to work under stress, and meet deadlines.
- Be proactive and show initiative at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Membership registration and support.
- Race and Club administration support.
- Timely response to phone calls and emails.
- Work closely together with AASA staff to support with administrative duties.
- Support Board, e.g. circulate agendas, minute taking.
- Web management (incl. online store), compile weekly newsletter, social media.
- Special event support: fundraising events and AGM.
PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO [email protected] BEFORE April 7, 2021.