Website MMC-Shames Mountain
Are you looking to work and play in the beautiful Coast Mountains of North West BC? We have the position for you. Working four days a week (Tuesday-Friday, 10.30-5.30) in our downtown office in Terrace and reporting to the Indoor Operations Manager and Administration, the Administrative Assistant will work closely to ensure a smooth, professional and timely support system to all departments. The Administrative Assistant is the first point of contact for our guests and members at the Downtown Office. All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Canada.
· Minimum Grade 12 education.
· Class 5 Driving License.
· Attention to detail.
· Organizational skills.
· Able to physically collect orders from suppliers and prepare transport to the hill.
· Previous experience in an Administrative Assistant role or equivalent is an asset.
· Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficiency and fluency in Microsoft Windows and Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel) a must.
· Previous experience in a customer or retail role is an asset.
· Ability to work under pressure and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work with others to ensure the smooth operation of MMC-Shames Mountain.
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Please send your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com