Website MMC-Shames Mountain
MMC-Shames Mountain in beautiful North West British Columbia is home to some of the deepest snowpack North America – come join us.
The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling, evaluating and implementation of operations for the Cafeteria and Bar. The F&B manager requires exceptional customer service and strong management skills to ensure the labor and financial goals of the F&B department are met. The F&B will ensure the menu is cost effective, portion controls are maintained and staffing costs are not over budget. The F&B will ensure the Cafeteria and Bar makes a profit.
· Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Serving it Right, must be over 19 years of age.
· Food Safe is an asset.
· WHMIS Training an asset.
· Experience in both restaurants and bars is essential.
· Ability to operate point of sale software and Microsoft Office essential.
· Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills.
· Energetic and self-motivated.
· Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
· Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
· Communication and leadership skills requirement.
· Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices and shares with staff.
· Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
· Guest oriented and service minded
Apply via: Please send a covering letter and resume to email@example.com
Closing Date: Ongoing until position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org