Website MMC-Shames Mountain
MMC-Shames Mountain in beautiful North West British Columbia is home to some of the deepest snowpack North America – come join us.
The Head Cook working in tandem with the current Head Cook will provide an outstanding experience for our guests. Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager, the Head Cook will ensure food is cost-effective, portioned, delicious and presented in a visually appealing way. Leading your team of kitchen staff is an integral part of your role. This is a physically demanding position. This role in a fast-paced environment requires attention to details, organizational skills and an ability to work with others under pressure.
- Passion for providing outstanding guest service.
- Two to four years of kitchen experience.
- Culinary training is an asset.
- Previous experience supervising and leading a team through food service preparation.
- Excellent work-ethic with strong communication, time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to use specialized kitchen equipment and interpret recipes.
- Physically laboring position which requires standing for long periods of time in a fast paced environment.
- Food Safe 1 required.
Apply via: Please send a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Ongoing until position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com