Website MMC-Shames Mountain
MMC-Shames Mountain in beautiful North West British Columbia is home to some of the deepest snowpack North America – come join us.
The Ticket Office Supervisor will report to the Indoor Operations Manager. The Ticket Office Supervisor will work closely with the Indoor Operations Manager, Administration and the General Manager to ensure a smooth, professional and profitable department. The Ticket Office Supervisor will have strong leadership skills in monitoring the department’s efficiency and maintaining healthy relationships with all other departments. The Ticket Office Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Ticket Office. The Supervisor will ensure all Ticket Office staff are properly trained and follow all policies and procedures as set out by MMC-Shames Mountain. All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Canada.
· Class 5 Driving License an asset.
· Attention to detail.
· Organizational skills.
· Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Previous experience in an administrative assistant role or equivalent is an asset.
· Previous experience in a customer and/or retail supervisory role or equivalent is an asset.
· Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficiency and fluency in Microsoft Windows and Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel) a must.
· Ability to work under pressure and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work independently without supervision.
· Ability to work with other department heads to ensure smooth operations.
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
· Ability to communicate with staff via radio.
Apply via: Please send a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Ongoing until position is filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com