You are an enthusiastic, integral member of our team, greeting guests as they arrive and ensuring the safe operation of the gondola and chairlift. You prioritize safety and teamwork, while maximizing guest and employee experience. You take pride in providing our guests the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
- Assist with ticket validation and line management, direct guests appropriately, and assist with loading bikes and equipment.
- Assist guests getting on lifts through friendly guidance and instruction.
- Perform inspection and documentation of pre-operational and operational checks.
- Provide an orderly and pleasant environment for our guests by “Owning Your Zone”.
- General outdoor housekeeping duties, including basic maintenance or carpentry duties.
- Demonstrate a commitment to exceeding guests’ expectations on a daily basis through work.
- Direct traffic and provide assistance to guests (special events, conditions, and building locations).
- Ensure signs, ropes, gates and pylons are in place and maintained for guest and staff safety.
- Safely understand and execute all emergency procedures.
- Act as a “Resort Ambassador” to guests by being familiar with various resort products and services.
- Comply with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the health and safety program.
- Work extended, flexible shifts, including weekends, in extreme weather conditions on resort.
- Have previous experience in a customer service role, facilities and construction, or related role.
- Have previous experience in an outdoor role - an asset.
- Have carpentry or maintenance skills - an asset.
- Have a mechanical aptitude or familiarity with chairlifts or similar equipment - an asset.
- Have first aid training or experience - an asset.
- Have a valid class 5 driver’s license - an asset.
- Must be physically able to stand and turn, lift up to 30 pounds, and assist adult and children on and off chairlift and/or assist guests with loading equipment (bikes).
- A summer season pass for downhill biking and mountain biking.
- Discounts on food, retail and hotels.
- Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.