Snow Valley Edmonton is dedicated to providing year-round, premier outdoor adventures in the heart of the city.
Snow Valley believes its Team members are an integral component of its success and encourages personal development for all members. The Snow Valley Team is customer focused and is dedicated to exceeding guest expectations at all times.
- You have a proven record of accomplishment in a similar position.
- You have completed post-secondary education in Marketing, Business Management, Public Relations, Communications or a discipline related to a Marketing role.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud on a PC platform and Hootsuite.
- You have well-developed interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a variety of people and an outgoing, friendly personality.
- You demonstration organizational skills as to handle the administration functions of the position.
- You remain composed when faced with unexpected problems and stressful situations.
- As the Marketing & Communications Coordinator, your role will be to coordinate the organization, execution and evaluation of Snow Valley's marketing and communications plan.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to develop and implement marketing strategies and advertising plans within approved budgets.
- Work with Marketing Manager to research and implement the annual marketing plan.
- Coordinate social media platforms and website content. Conduct regular website and social media audits to ensure information is accurate. Monitor social media platforms comments and posts, responding when necessary.
- Develop reporting systems for on-line brand reputation.
- Assist in the preparation of various weekly and monthly marketing reports.
- Design and prepare brochures, reports, newsletters, posters and other marketing materials.
- Assist in the prospecting of internal and external advertisers/sponsors for programs and events.
- Coordinate the evaluation of the marketing and communication strategies and programs designed to inform staff, guests and the community of Snow Valley’s initiatives.
- Assist the Marketing Manager to establish and coordinate administrative procedures to meet project objectives.
- Take photographs and/or videos of Snow Valley, guests and staff for promotional and marketing activities.
- This position is a permanent, full time.
- Flexible work schedule as evenings and weekends are required on occasion.
- This position is primarily office-based and will involve working on a computer at a desk.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and to submit your resume, please contact Jennifer at [email protected]
This position will be posted until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
See www.snowvalley. ca for further information